1. Getting Started with AnnihilationX
Although there are numerous different facets of gameplay within AnnihilationX, the primary objective of the game is to amass as much wealth within the game as possible within the timeframe of the round. The player with the most wealth will be declared the winner of the round and win the grand prize. Each round starts at 12:00 midnight on the first day of the month and ends at midnight on the last day of the month.
"Ways to Win" & Prizes
There are many ways to win when playing AnnihilationX and the chance to win prizes including free upgrade points and more!
Individual "Ways to Win":
Crew "Ways to Win":
- AX Hero: The player with the most cash within the game at the end of the round wins the Grand Prize and becomes an AX Hero! The grand prize winner will receive 2,500 upgrade points.
- AX Champion: The player with the highest XP for each character becomes an AX Champion and will win 250 upgrade points!
- Scout of the Month: The player with the most valid users signed up through their referral link will win 150 upgrade points and 150 attack points!
- Blackjacked: The player who loses the most cash in the casino during the round will start out with $1,000,000 extra in their AX bank!
- Straight Shooter: The player to aquire the most "points" at the shooting range at the end of every day will recieve 100 power points!
- Power Shooter: The player to complete the shooting range with the highest degree of accuracy at the end of every day will recieve 100 power points!
- Pro Straight Shooter: The player to aquire the most "points" at the shooting range at the end of every month will recieve 500 power points!
- Pro Power Shooter: The player to complete the shooting range with the highest degree of accuracy at the end of every month will recieve 500 power points!
The first and second place crews in the Crew Tournament will receive the following prizes:
- Grand Prize: Each player in the first place crew will receive 250 upgrade points, 125 attack points, and 75 power points at the end of the round!
- First Runner-Up Prize: Each player in the second place crew will receive 250 power points, 125 attack points, and 75 upgrade points at the end of the round!
- Second Runner-Up Prize: Crews that finish 4th and 3rd place will receive 50 upgrade points per player.
- Third Runner-Up Prize: Crews that finish in 8th through 5th place will receive 25 upgrade points per player.
- A player may only become an AX Champion once per character.
- A player may only become an AX Hero once.
- Cash prizes can only be awarded through a PayPal account. If you do not have one, you must sign up for a PayPal account to be awarded a prize.
- Only one player may become an AX Hero per household, and there may be only one AX Champion per household in a round. Players in the same household may not be referred by each other.
- Prizes will be withheld from all winners for a 5 day account auditing period after a win.
- Prizes will be withheld from any players suspected of cheating.
- Any prizes not claimed during the round following the win will be automatically forefitted.
Reccomended System Specifications
To play AnnihilationX you must have a PC with at least a 300 MHz or higher processor clock speed and a minimum of 128 MB ram. You must have at least a Super VGA monitor with 1024x768 resolution, although higher is recommended. Only Internet Explorer 6.0+, Netscape 6.0+, or Mozilla Firefox are supported. Some parts of the site require the latest version of Macromedia Flash. It is important to make sure that you are not behind a firewall which prevents cookies from being transmitted. We recommend that you use at least 1024x768 resolution.
Attacking is the primary way of earning cash in AnnihilationX. When you have successfully attacked an enemy, you steal a percentage of their cash on hand. The amount of cash you are able to steal is based upon a number of factors, including your experience power, weapons, mercenaries, crew, and referrals.
The sniper attack can be used to steal a large portion of an opponent's cash on hand. You must use a sniper rifle and precisely hit your opponent or they will be alerted and escape with their money. Money stolen will be dependent upon accuracy and duration of attack.
The espionage section allows you to gather intelligence about other players to aid you in your gaming strategy. After recruiting intelligence agents, you will be able to conduct various missions against crews and individual players. Intelligence agents will also perform counter-espionage operations when they are not conducting missions.
Crews allow groups of players to combine their resources and work together in the game. You may create your own crew or join an existing crew to further increase your strength in AnnihilationX. Being a member of a powerful crew will significantly increase your attack power and defense power. Crews may form alliances between each other, which allows you to work together with an even larger number of players, as well as create hitlists of prime attacking targets.
The upgrades section is an critical aspect of the game, as you are able to enhance your account and move up the ranks within the game very quickly. Upgrades to your account include increasing your hourly wage, increasing the number of attack points you receive per hour, "cloaking" your defense in your profile, in addition to many more beneficial upgrades.
The storefront is where you will purchase all of your items within the game including weapons and defenses.
The inventory is where you are able to manage your weapons and defenses. After you have purchased items from the storefront, they will appear in your inventory. From the inventory you are able to assign weapons to attacking/defense, charge your weapons, and repair your weapons.
Mercenaries allow players to significantly increase their attack and defense power. Once you recruit a commander for your mercenary force, you can hire executive officers to lead your soldiers into battle. Soldiers are assigned to squads to either attack or defend. You can train your soldiers in specific skills to boost their power.
The bank allows you to keep your cash safe from other players. When you are attacked, any money in your bank will remain safe from theft. You can only deposit a limited percentage of money into your bank daily.
The training facility allows players to hone their speed and coordination through interactive training. The shooting range will test your skills with the different weapons in your inventory. Players with the highest scores at the end of the day and at the end of the month will be awarded an additional bonus. The shooting range requires the latest version of Macromedia Flash.
The casino will test your luck and give you a chance to strike it rich. Players can play blackjack for anywhere from $50 - $1,000,000 per hand.
The AnnihilationX chat allows you to communicate with other players in real time. You can chat with anyone who is online in the 'Global' chat, and chat with only your crew players in the 'Crew' chat. There are two commands available: /me, which allows you to make expressions, and /w, which allows you to send messages to a specific player.
3. Let's Play AnnihilationX!
One of the first steps to playing AnnihilationX is visiting the Storefront, where you will are able to purchase various items you will need to play the game.
Under the "Weapons" section, you are able to purchase weapons which can be used for attacking or defending. There are 29 different weapons to choose from, all various prices and power levels. When you click on a weapon's name, you can see a full description including cost, build time, and power. To purchase a weapon, click the "Buy" button; you must have enough cash available or you will not be able to obtain the item. After it has completed building, it will become available in your inventory.
Under the "Defense" section, you are able to purchase items which can be used for defense only. You can get a full description of the item, including cost, damage defense, and buildtime by clicking on the item's name in the item list. To purchase the item, click the "Buy" button. The item will appear in your inventory when it has completed building.
- Make sure not to spend all of your money on any one weapon so that you can repair it if necessary.
- Any items that you currently have in your inventory will appear in bold in the item list.
After you have made your purchases at the storefront you will be able to manage all of your items in your inventory. While an item is building, the time until it becomes available will be displayed next to the item's name.
Once your weapons become available you will be able to set them to either attack or defend. This can be done by clicking either the "[A]" or "[D]" buttons for attacking or defending, respectively. You can repair your weapons at any time by clicking the "[R]" button. You must have enough cash available to repair them.
The power charge of a weapon indicates the percentage of damage a weapon will do in relation to it's power. For example, a weapon with 10,000 power and a power charge of 150% will do 15,000 damage. You can charge a weapon up to 250% using power points. To add a charge to a particular weapon, click the "[C]" button next to the item's name.
Once your defense items become available you will be able to assign them in your inventory. To use them, click on the "[D]" button next to the item's name. Defense items can not be used for attacking.
- To quickly perform tasks in the inventory, use the "Attack With All", "Defend With All", and "Repair All" features.
- Make sure your weapons are in good condition when you attack another player; you may lose them otherwise.
When you begin playing AnnihilationX you will have 50 upgrade points available, and you can get an extra 100 for filling out your personal information. You may spend these in the Upgrades section to improve your account's statistics. There are many options available that will dramatically increase your gaming performance, including raising your attack points per hour, raising your hourly wage, "cloaking" your weapons in your profile, and much more. A full list of available upgrades can be found in the Upgrades section.
Attacking is perhaps the most important aspect of gameplay, and requires a strategic approach for success. You may attack any player in the game and have an opportunity to steal from their cash on hand. If you attack them with more damage than they defend with, you will win the attack.
Picking a Target
If you are unsure who you want to attack, you can search for players by choosing a character at the bottom of the attack page. Players in the list are ordered by their experience level; you should try to attack someone who has around the same experience power as you. If you are unsure of your target's exact username, you may search for them using the "Search For Player" option. Over time, you will develop your own list of players who you know are prime targets for an attack. You may attack the same player up to 3 times in a 24 hour period.
Factors Used in an Attack
The results of an attack are dependent on your statistics as well as your target's. The objective is to do as little damage as possible to defeat their defenses. If you win the attack, the percentage of cash you steal will depend upon the number of attack points you use as well as the difference in damage between you and your enemy. The maximum ammount of attack points that you may use in an attack is 10, unless you are in a crew, in which case you may use up to 15. This number increases as your rank increases.
Calculating an Attack
It is important to be as precise as possible when making your attack, and a calculator may be useful. You should strategically enable mercenary squads and select weapons to get your attack damage as close to your enemy's as possible. You may add power points to your attack, and each one will add 1,000 damage to your attack. Your damage in an attack will include your experience power, your crew's power, the power of your selected weapons, and the power of your active mercenary squads.
After an Attack
If you win an attack, you are rewarded a percentage of your victim's cash on hand. The number of attack points you used during the attack will also be added to your experience power. All weapons used in the attack will have diminished in condition, and should be repaired to keep them ready. If a weapon is in bad condition while attacking, you may lose the weapon. Any mercenary forces used in the attack will also need to have their health rejuvenated to avoid any combat casualties.
Use the sniper attack to have a chance to steal up to 75% of a player's cash on hand. You must pick from a list of online players and you must have a loaded sniper rifle to attack them. The amount of cash you steal will depent upon your baseline percentage, the duration of the attack, and your shot accuracy. The baseline percentage is the maximum quantity you can steal from a player--up to 25%--depending upon the number of attack points you use; you may use up to 100 attack points. You may attack the same player up to 3 times in one day.
- Attack players who have lots of cash on hand, that way you have the opportunity to steal more money.
- Be careful who you attack, you may end up on a crew's hitlist if you steal from the wrong player.
- Make sure to have your weapons in good condition and that your mercenaries are not low on health.
Setting up a strong defense is important for protecting your cash and working your way to the top of AnnihilationX. Other players will attack you when you are not logged into the game, so you must make sure that your defenses are set and fully loaded when you log out. When you are attacked by another player, your defense power will include your crew's power, the power from your active mercenary squads, the power from your weapons and defenses, and your experience power. If another player attacks you with more damage than you defend with, you will lose a percentage of your cash on hand.
- You will be a less tempting target to other players if you keep your cash on hand low by depositing it in the bank.
Weapons are important for attacking other players and defending against attacks.
Attacking/Defending with Weapons
To attack with your weapons, click the "[A]" button in your inventory next to the respective weapon. To defend with your weapons, click the "[D]" button in your inventory next to the respective weapon. To quickly attack with all weapons or defend with all weapons, select either "Attack with All" or "Defend with All" in the inventory.
Condition, Repairing, and Losing Weapons
It is important to keep your weapons in good condition when you are attacking other players. When doing multiple attacks against a player, you may quickly repair your weapons by selecting "Modify" (next to your 'Weapons Power') from the attack page. If you attack a player with a weapon in poor condition, you may lose it.
The damage produced by one of your weapons is equal to the weapon's power multiplied by its power level. When you purchase a weapon, the power level is 100%. You can increase the power level of each weapon by selecting the "[C]" next to the respective weapon's name in the inventory.
By distributing your referral link efficiently you can earn points to boost your statistics. It is important to follow the rules regarding referral links, as they are strictly enforced and can result in your account being banned. You will receive credit for a maximum of 1 click per 5 minutes, up to 288 clicks per day, and can only receive credit for a unique IP address once every 24 hours. When you start out, you will receive one attack point for every click that is counted. As you successfully attack other players and increase your rank, you will be able to earn power points and cash for every click, as shown by your "Click Payout". When players sign up through your referral link, they will become your underling. Every time one of your underlings gains experience power, you will get 10% of their increase added to your experience power.
Using intelligence agents you will be able to collect detailed reconaissance about other players. Your agents will also protect you from other players' agents. To recruit an agent, click the "Recruit" link under "Recruit Agents". You may have up to 10 active agents at any one time.
Intelligence agents can conduct missions against other players and against crews. Every time an agent conducts a mission, they run the risk of being captured or detected by the other player's agents. An agent with a high status will have a greater chance of succeeding on a mission. Every time one of your agents successfully completes a mission, their status will be increased and your intelligence power will increase.
There are currently six missions available:
- Collect intelligence on a player's weapons.
- Collect intelligence on a player's mercenaries.
- Collect intelligence on a Crew.
- Steal a crew's hitlist.
- Steal a crew's alliance list.
- Place a wiretap on a player.
When an agent successfully conducts a mission, they will file an intelligence report which you will be able to view for the duration of the round. In addition, when spies are detected and/or captured, your agents will file an intelligence report.
When your agents are not conducting missions, they will perform counter-espionage missions to avert any other players. The higher your intelligence power, the more likely you will be to detect or capture another agent.
There are ten ranks which an agent can achieve:
Mercenaries allow you to dramatically increase your power while attacking and defending. You can recruit a commander from the "Mercenaries" menu to begin building your mercenary force. Once the commander is fully trained, you will be able to begin recruiting soldiers and building your mercenary force.
Types of Mercenaries
- Executive Officer - Executive officers are the coordinators of your attack and defense actions. They may either be assigned to the attack division or the defense division, and may not switch divisions once they have been assigned. For each executive officer you have, their respective division will attack/defend with 100% greater damage. You can have a maximum of 5 executive officers per division.
- Squad Leaders - Squad leaders control the battlefield actions of your mercenaries. Squad leaders can be assigned to either the attack division or defense division, and may not switch divisions once they have been assigned. Each squad leader contributes 5,000 damage to their division. You can have an unlimited quantity of squad leaders.
- Soldiers - Soldiers do the bulk to the damage during attacks. They are assigned to a particular squad after being recruited, and may not switch squads after being assigned. You can have up to to 50 soldiers per squad. Once a squad has 50 soldiers, you can train them in advanced skills for their particular division.
The recruitment center is where you will be able to build your mercenary force. You can get a full description of each type of mercenary by clicking on their respective name. To recruit any mercenaries, simply click on the "Recruit" button. To start out, it is recommeneded that you purchase 1-2 executive officers, 1-4 squad leaders, and 50-100 soldiers. Once your recruits have finished training, you will need to assign them to a specific division or squad. You can click on the "Assign" button and choose where they will be placed.
The command center is where you will be able to fully manage your mercenary force. You will be able to manage the individual squads once you have assigned squad leaders and soldiers to their positions. You can activate or deactivate a squad by clicking either the "Activate" or "Deactivate" buttons, respectively. When a squad is active it will attack with it's full strength, and will also lose a portion of its health after every attack. You can repair a squad by clicking on the "Repair" button and selecting the squad which you would like to rejuvenate. You can also increase the damage a squad will do by increasing it's power level; this can be done by clicking on the "Power" button and selecting the squad which you would like to add power to. A squad's damage will be increased by the power level multiplied by its normal damage. You can quickly activate and deactivate squads using the "Activate All" and "Deactivate All" features.
Damage From Squads
Only active squads will be used during an attack. Each squad leader will contribute 5,000 damage, and each soldier will contribute 1,000 damage. Furthermore, a squad's damage will be increased by its normal damage multiplied by its power level. For example, a squad with 20 soldiers and a power level of 100% would contribute 50,000 damage. The total damage of all squads in a particular division is multiplied by the number of executive officers in a division. For example, if the total damage from all squads in a division was 100,000, and there were 2 executive officers, the total damage contributed to the attack from your mercenary force would be 200,000.
Being a part of a crew will allow you increase the damage of your attacks while at the same time making your defenses more formidable. You can start your own crew by building a crew headquarters, or you can join another crew if you are invited. A good way to advertise your crew or to find a crew to join is by posting in the forums. If you are invited to a crew, you will be able to accept or decline the offer in the "Crew Invites" section.
Once you have started your own crew or joined another crew, you will be able to access the Crew headquarters. This is where you will find a complete member list, see your crew's statistics, view your crew's hitlist, invites, and donate to your crew. The crew leader is able to assign ranks to all the players in the crew. If you wish to quit your crew, you can click the "Leave Crew" button next to your username in the listings.
Donating to Your Crew
When you donate to your crew, your contributions will be pooled with those from other members to build your crew's power. You may contribute power points or cash. Total cash is used to determine the winner of the Crew Tournament in the event of a tie. For every power point that is donated, the crew will attack and defend with 25 more damage. To donate to your crew, simply enter the quantity you wish to donate into the appropriate box at the bottom of the crew headquarters and click the "Donate" button.
A leader will assign ranks to the members to better distribute the management of the crew. The leader and first rank players will be able to invite players and add players to the crew's hitlist. The leader has more options available, and will be able to assign a crew a name, change a crew's profile, update the ranks, and form alliances with other crews.
The crew tournament will bring the top 16 crews together for head-to-head battles in to determine who the most powerful crew really is. The crew tournament consists of two periods: the seating period, which is when the ladder is established and crews are given time to prepare for their battles, and the crew battles, where the actual competition will happen over four 48-hour rounds.
The seating period begins when there are exactly 10 days left in the round (12:00 AM AX-Time on the 22nd day of the month in a 31 day month, or the 21st day of the month in a 30 day month). The top 16 crews will be seated in the crew tournament, ranked based on the sum of all their members' XP. Crews will be seated highest vs. lowest; for example, #1 will battle #16, #2 will battle #15, etc. Players will be able to view the ladder in the Crew Arena. The seating period will last for 48 hours before the battles begin.
The crew battles will begin at 12:01 AM AX-Time immediately following the seating period; each battle will last for 48 hours. The objective is to gain as much XP as possible by attacking members of the crew which you are seated against. All XP gained by attacking the opposing crew will count (sniper attacks and regular attacks). At the end of the 48 hour period, the crew who has gained the most XP by attacking the opposing crew will move on to the next round, and the losing crew will be eliminated from the competition. The new seatings, highest vs. lowest, will be posted in the crew arena, and the next battles will begin immediately. The battles will continue in 48 hour periods until there is only one crew left. The crew who makes it through without being eliminated will win the Grand Prize, and the crew who was eliminated last will win the runner-up prize.
- Details on re-seating
- See the chart below for a visual explanation.
- Crews must have at least 5 members to compete in the crew tournament.
- In the event of a tie, rankings are determined by total cash donated to crew. If both crews have the same donated cash, then the crew with the top seed will advance to the next round.
- Crews may not win more than one tournament in a row.
- Crews with the same name, same leader, or substantially the same member roster are considered to be the same crew. The AnnihilationX staff may determine if a particular crew is the 'same crew' at their own discretion.
- Crews that finnish first place overall will not be able to compete in the next crew tournament.
- Crews will not be able to invite members, boot members, or disband while they are competing.
- Crew members will not be able to quit if they are in a competing crew.
- All standard rules apply
Experience power represents your overall strength in AnnihilationX. Every time you win an attack against another player, your experience power will increase by the number of attack points you used in that attack. Additionally, everytime one of your underlings wins an attack against another player, your experience power will increase by 10% of the number of attack points they used.
Experience power plays a part in attacking and defending as well. Every time you attack another player, 3 times your experience power will be added to your total damage. When you defend against an attack from another player, 2 times your experience power will be added to your total damage.
As you attack players and increase your experience power, your player level will increase. You start every round at level 0, and can earn up to level 30 as you progress. The levels are broken down as follows:
Level 0: 0 - 250 XP
Level 1: 251 - 500 XP
Level 2: 501 - 750 XP
Level 3: 751 - 1000 XP
Level 4: 1001 - 1100 XP
Level 5: 1101 - 1350 XP
Level 6: 1351 - 1500 XP
Level 7: 1501 - 1800 XP
Level 8: 1801 - 2150 XP
Level 9: 2151 - 2500 XP
Level 10: 2501 - 3000 XP
Level 11: 3001 - 3500 XP
Level 12: 3501 - 4000 XP
Level 13: 4001 - 4500 XP
Level 14: 4501 - 5000 XP
Level 15: 5001 - 5500 XP
Level 16: 5501 - 6000 XP
Level 17: 6001 - 6500 XP
Level 18: 6501 - 7500 XP
Level 19: 7501 - 8500 XP
Level 20: 8501 - 9500 XP
Level 21: 9501 - 11000 XP
Level 22: 11001 - 12500 XP
Level 23: 12501 - 14000 XP
Level 24: 14001 - 16000 XP
Level 25: 16001 - 18000 XP
Level 26: 18001 - 20000 XP
Level 27: 20001 - 22500 XP
Level 28: 22501 - 25000 XP
Level 29: 25001 - 30000 XP
Level 30: 30001+
The ranking system is based upon the level you have achieved in gameplay. As your rank increases, you will earn better rewards every time someone clicks on your referral link.
The ranks are broken down as follows:
Clueless - Levels 0-3 - No additional bonus
Newbie - Levels 4-6 - +1 Max AP/Attack; +1 Power Point per referral click
Novice - Levels 7-9 - +2 Max AP/Attack; +2 Power Points per referral click
Player - Levels 10-12 +3 Max AP/Attack; - +3 Power Points per referral click
Amateur - Levels 13-15 - +4 Max AP/Attack; +4 Power Points per referral click
Intermediate - Levels 16-18 - +5 Max AP/Attack; +5 Power Points per referral click
Advanced - Levels 19-21 - +5 Power Points, +$500 per referral click
Professional - Levels 22-24 - +5 Power Points, +$1000 per referral click
Master - Levels 25-27 - +5 Power Points, +$1500 per referral click
Hardcore - Levels 28-29 - +5 Power Points, +$2000 per referral click
Elite - Level 30 - +5 Power Points, +$2500 per referral click
Cash is used for many aspects of gameplay, such as purchasing weapons, mercenaries, intelligence agents, and other items. The main objective of AnnihilationX is to have the most cash at the end of the round. When your cash is in the bank, it cannot be stolen by other players; however, you are not able to spend the money in your bank without withdrawing it first. You will start the round with $1,500 cash.
There are several ways to earn cash:
- You will earn a salary every hour, which is calculated by multiplaying the "wage multiplier" by your current experience power. Your wage multiplier is 1 when you start out, and may be increased in the "Upgrades" section.
- You earn money every time you successfully attack another player.
- You can earn money by using the shooting range.
- You can win money in the casino.
- You can earn money when your referral link is clicked on (if you are Level 19 or above).
There are several different types of points in AnnihilationX, all which are used for different aspects of gameplay.
You can upgrade your account statistics by using upgrade points. There are many options available in the "Upgrades" section. It is important to strategically increase your account upgrades, as they allow you to have a significant advantage over other players. When you start playing the game, you will be given 150 upgrades points to use. You will also receive 25 upgrade points at the beginning of every round. Upgrade points can be purchased using PayPal, cash, check, or money order, or by purchasing a monthly membership. Purchasing upgrade points directly supports the development of AnnihilationX and helps ensure its growth to be the #1 MMORPG on the 'net!
Attack points are used when attacking other players, and directly influence the ammount of money stolen and your experience power gained. After a successful attack, your experience power will increase by the number of attack points you used. When you start the game, you will earn 1 attack point every hour. You can upgrade your attack points per hour in the upgrades section. You will also receive 1 attack point every time a unique person visits your referral link.
Power points can be used to boost performance in many parts of the game. You can use them to increase the power charge of your weapons, train and power your mercenaries, donate them to your crew, use them to attack another player, and much more. When you achieve a Rank of Newbie or higher, you will begin to receive power points every time a unique person visits your referral link. Additionally, you will receive 50 power points every time one of your referrals reaches Level 2 (500 XP), and 2 power points every time you attack a player with the maximum number of attack points.
- Clicking on your own referral link
- Clicking on your crews referral links
- Posting your link on to public message boards where it is permitted and consistent with the topic being discussed
- Emailing your referral link to your friends or sending it to your friends via instant messenging
- Having your friends click your link more than once every 24 hours
- Having an Alliance with other AnnihilationX players
- Having your referral link in your AIM/MSN/ICQ etc. user profile.
- Posting your referral link on your personal website.
- Cheating of any kind
- Posting your link in the AnnihilationX forums
- Attempting to use the AnnihilationX server in any other way than stated within the rules and guidelines of the game.
- Registering more than one account ("multi's")
- Playing from the same internet connection or computer as a player you have referred or been referred by.
- Attempting to dishonestly gain an advantage over other players.
- Sharing your password
- Impersonating an administrator or AX staff member
- Logging into an account other than your own
- Selling, trading, giving, receiving, or purchasing an account.
- Posting your referral link in chat rooms, newsgroups, message boards, or forums unless it is explicitly allowed by the owner/operator of the chat room, newsgroup, message board, forum, etc..
- "Spamming" of any kind: E-mailing your referral link to someone whom you do not know, or to e-mail lists or "reflectors" of any kind.
- Repeatedly refreshing pages
- Registering an email address that is not your own
- Using link trading sites
- Advertising your referral link on sites with adult content of any kind.
- Placing your referral link in popup windows or using redirect scripts
- Using a script/program or ANY PROCESS that automates any part of playing AnnihilationX or interacts with the AnnihilationX server outside the confines of gameplay
- Use of proxy servers
- Attempting to circumvent the rules in any way.
The AnnihilationX Staff wants its community to be a friendly place for everyone who plays the game.
We offer many different ways for users to express themselves, including chat, forums, private messages, and profiles. Please use common sense when you use them, and help us keep the community clean for everyone. You may not do any of the following:
The moderators reserve the right to delete or modify any post, silence, or ban any user for whatever reason deemed necessary. Please do not make worthless or derogatory posts, make posts in the wrong forum, or attempt to work around the rules in any way. A post is any text, image, data, or communication made viewable to at least one user by another's action. Final interpretation of the rules is up to the administrators.
- Harass or verbally abuse other users in any way.
- Use profanity or other offensive/derrogatory language.
- Post any malicious or annoying links.
- Post your referral link.
- Spam the forums or chat in any way.
- Post any inappropriate or illegal images.
- Post any illegal or inappropriate information or link to illegal or inappropriate websites.
- Harass or disrespect the moderators or admins.
If you are caught using AnnihilationX unnacceptably, your account will be suspended automatically pending review by the AnnihilationX Team. The team will enforce issues of cheating and rules violations at their own discretion. Violations which are found to be in direct relation to winning or attempting to win a prize, including the crew tournament, will result in a permanent ban.