What Information Does AnnihilationX Collect?
AnnihilationX does not collect any unique information about you (such as your name, email address, etc.) except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information. AnnihilationX notes and saves information such as time of day, browser type, browser language, and IP address with each query. That information is used to verify our records and to provide more relevant services to users. For example, AnnihilationX may use your IP address or browser language to determine which language to use when showing search results or advertisements.
Who Does AnnihilationX Share Information With?
AnnihilationX may share information about you with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. However, we only divulge aggregate information about our users and will not share personally identifiable information with any third party without your express consent. For example, we may disclose how frequently the average AnnihilationX user visits the site, or which sections are most popular AnnihilationX. Please be aware, however, that we will release specific personal information about you if required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order.
Who can I ask if I have additional questions?
Feel free to contact us any time and we'll answer any additional questions you may have. E-mail can be sent to privacy at annihilationx dot com .
We utilize content from the following sources:
CSS Playing Cards from http://www.brainjar.com
Copyright and Intellectual Property Notice
AnnihilationX respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. AnnihilationX may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide AnnihilationX with the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
AnnihilationX' Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
ATTN: Copyright Agent
639 S Spring St #6B
Los Angeles, CA 90014
By email: copyright at annihilationx dot com